BABY, IT’S BACK! - THE FERTILITY SHOW IS IN LONDON IN NOVEMBER 2016
Tickets for The Fertility Show, the UK’s largest and most established fertility event, are now on sale, as it enters its eighth year of helping all those looking to start a family by providing expert advice about the fertility journey and exploring treatment options such as IVF, egg donation and surrogacy. Tickets for the two-day event are priced at £12 (£15 on the door) for each day or £20 for a 2-day ticket with seminar tickets £3.
Each year, The Fertility Show London brings together leading fertility specialists from the UK and internationally, in one place at one time, making it an invaluable educational and informative resource for prospective parents-to-be. It’s easy to see why the show is the biggest and highest attended event for fertility patients in the world, with expert talks over the two days from the world’s leading fertility specialists and more than 100 exhibitors including information and advice groups, UK and overseas clinics, fertility assessment and investigations, charities and patient care groups, acupuncture, yoga and massage therapists and diet, nutritional and lifestyle advisors.
This year is set to be another successful show with a host of expert speakers and top names in the field of fertility already signed up including; Adam Balen, Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Leeds NHS Centre and Chairman of the British Fertility Society; Create Fertility founder, Professor Geeta Nargund; Mr Sam Abdalla, Director of the Lister Fertility Clinic; journalist and bestselling author of “The Complete Guide to IVF”, Kate Brian; natural health expert Dr Marilyn Glenville; renowned fertility expert Zita West; Susan Seenan, Chief Executive of Fertility Network UK and George Christopoulos, IVF Hammersmith, among a range of others.
The Fertility Show has been created solely for people who need trustworthy information and advice on their fertility journey. The event allows attendees to have real conversations and the opportunity to talk one-on-one in confidence with experts, whilst keeping as much anonymity as they feel comfortable with. Seminars and Q & A’s over the two days are set to explore a range of issues and areas in fertility, ranging from:
- Stress and its impact on fertility: Professor Jacky Boivin, Cardiff Fertility Studies Research Group
- Improving the odds of IVF working for you – Mr Yacoub Khalaf, Medical Director, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS explains what can influence the outcome of an IVF cycle
- What men need to know about their fertility - an outline of the problems and how to test, boost and treat fertility: Professor Allan Pacey, University of Sheffield
- A sensitive discussion on issues for families created with donors (egg, sperm or embryos): Olivia Montuschi, Donor Conception Network
- How to keep the costs down – an explanation of potential ‘add-ons’ and how best to save
- money and get the right treatment for you: Dr John Parsons, The Assisted Conception Unit
- (ACU) at King’s College Hospital
The Fertility Show is hosted in association with Fertility Network UK who aim to raise awareness of the 1 in 6 couples in the UK struggling to become parents, explain what options exist for couples experiencing fertility problems and highlight the emotional and physical impact of infertility. The show takes place during National Fertility Awareness Week (31st October-6th November 2016).