Discover a hand-picked collection of boutiques presenting interior and fashion accessories you simply won’t find on the high street at Olympia Grand.
Presenting a prestigious collection of over 450 independent boutiques and distinguished designers, in addition to some of the finest brands in the UK, it is the perfect place to discover beautiful interior accessories for the home and garden, striking summer fashion and children’s clothing, as well as original gifts, artisan food & drink and much more. At the Fair you will discover boutiques who have been hand-selected by our expert team and approved by House & Garden for their quality, originality and style.
As well as enjoying a unique shopping experience, discovering exceptional pieces you just won't find on the high street, Spirit of Summer Fair offers a host of show attractions. Enjoy complimentary show attractions including:
- Create your very own floral arrangements with one of London’s top florists, experience some of the world's most decadent Champagnes or discover the perfect canapé ideas in our Summer Living Workshops
- Embark on a tantalising gourmet journey in the Food Hall, where you will discover delicious specialities.
- Enjoy an exclusive dining experience at Mosimann’s Summer Restaurant located in the heart of the Fair. Choose from a selection of beautifully presented Carré lunches, a lighter brunch or perhaps a glass of Champagne with your traditional afternoon tea…
- Relax and unwind in the luxurious Louis Roederer Champagne Bar
- Browse prestigious, leading and emerging house brands offering integral pieces to adorn your living space with joint entry to The HOUSE Fair in association with House & Garden
- Discover inspiring room sets filled with the latest high-end design products with The Show House, a custom-built inspiring installation in the heart of the Fair
- Expert talks and presentations from leading interior designers in The House Theatre with headline speakers including British Institute of Interior Design President Susie Rumbold and award-winning designer Sue Timney