FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND PROCUREX SOUTH LIVE
Procurex South Live will bring public and private sector procurement professionals together at the Olympia London Conference Centre.
The conference, to be held on 10 March, will provide a unique platform for buyers and suppliers involved in public procurement to enhance their understanding of the latest developments, initiatives and legislative changes.
Packed into one day, the show offers both the public and private sectors a chance to see the newest solutions, understand the challenges facing procurement, hear from experts and learn how to apply new skills within their role.
Here are just five of the many benefits of attending:
• Hear top speakers explain the essential new developments. Keynote speakers include Bill Crothers, the UK Government’s Chief Commercial Officer, and Jim Carter, Head of Contracts and Procurement Operations at Network Rail
• Find out where the collaborative working opportunities exist, within both the buyer and supplier communities, at the Public Consortia Pavilion – brand new for 2015.
• Seek out new opportunities all over the UK. A range of regional local authorities will be there to engage with SMEs and explain their buying requirements and processes.
• Learn how to prepare for the transposition of the EU Public Procurement Directive 2014 into the new Public Contracts Regulations, set for this year. Delegates will learn from experts on topics including Procedures and Timescales, Preliminary Market Consultations, Changes to Selection and Award Criteria and Conflicts of Interest
• Make the most of new event features such as the eEnablement Training Zone where the UK’s leading companies in procurement tech will showcase the latest technology that underpins procurement efficiencies across the public sector.
Here’s what delegates from last year’s Procurex Live had to say:
“The combination of keynote speakers with the Training Zone consultants was excellent as there was the high level view and then the reality from the experts. A great use of my day” – NHS Professionals Ltd
“A well-organised event” – Woking Borough Council
“It was a well-organised and very informative day. I would certainly recommend it.” – London Borough of Tower Hamlets
“Really informative and useful event and I'm glad I attended” – Leicestershire County Council
Notes to editors
Book your place at: www.procurexlive.co.uk/south/visiting/book-now
Prices: Delegate tickets are free to those working in the public, third and charity sectors and £95 for individuals working in the private sector.
Lindsay Templeman, Events Marketing Manager
T: 0141 270 7679
About Olympia London Conference Centre
Since investing more than £30m in the venues, Olympia London’s versatile conference centre can cater for up to 449 delegates in its dedicated auditorium and offers a further five additional seminar rooms at a range of capacities, from 90 to 290 delegates. Its 1,768m² exhibition space can accommodate over 700 delegates.
Travelling to Olympia
Olympia is conveniently located in the heart of Kensington and surrounded by accessible transport links. Visitors can access the venue via Kensington (Olympia) overground or via Shepherd’s Bush, Hammersmith and West Brompton tube stations; all of which are in easy reach and operate across five different underground lines.
About BiP Solutions
BiP Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions and services that help optimise supply chain value. We have more than 30 years’ experience of helping businesses win government tenders, and in assisting the public sector in contracting effectively and compliantly.
BiP's procurement consultancy services are in demand across the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally, as are our capabilities in buyer and supplier engagement and capacity building – an example of which is engagement with contractors winning London Olympic contracts to encourage them to procure goods and services through the Olympic Delivery Authority’s official contracts website www.competefor.com.
BiP helps to build diverse and sustainable supply chains and provides access to contract opportunities and other forms of business intelligence for all types of business in the UK; from black and ethnic minority enterprises through to SMEs and multi-nationals. BiP Solutions is an expert in all stages of the tendering process, with its e-sourcing solutions embedded in local and central government organisations across the UK.