Learn from Starbucks, Visa, Guinness and more at Marketing Week Live conference
Hear from Starbucks, Visa, Asda, Channel 4, Guinness and more top-level brands at the Marketing Week Live conference. Running throughout the leading exhibition at Olympia London, the aim of this two-day programme is to challenge current thinking. It will explore how marketers can be braver, push the creative boundaries and achieve effective and efficient results across the board.
Covering all aspects of the marketing spectrum from loyalty and retail through to digital & data; insight; live marketing and promotional marketing, this will be a motivating and inspiring conference for all those involved in the industry. Each year the Marketing Week Live conference goes from strength to strength attracting very high profile speakers. Highlights of the line-up this year include:
- Chris Aubrey, director of retail for Samsung, delivering his thoughts on 'Omnichannel retail' and how to leverage new opportunities for deeper, richer customer engagement
- Sue Onians, VP merchant marketing at Visa Europe, speaking on 'Adopting a highly targeted marketing strategy to drive loyalty and engagement.' Points covered include the evolution of loyalty and how smart phones are transforming targeted marketing
- Thom Breslin, director of design for Starbucks, is presenting on 'Aligning store design with changing shopper preferences'. Central to this is an examination of trends and trend setting in the intenational market
- Dominic Burch, head of social media at Asda, shares his successes on leveraging social media. His session explores the range of social tools and apps that are changing consumer purchasing habits
- Bryan Scott, marketing communications director of Metro, argues for a 'Mobile First Mentality'. His session explores how the newspaper brand is giving its urbanite audience the right, frictionless opportunities to engage with its content as customers move between different media channels, platforms and devices
- In a session titled 'Getting Physical', Lisa Fitzsimons, marketing manager of Guinness Storehouse, demonstrates the way to integrate digital into physical experiences of the brand
- Debunking myths about client and agency management, Joseph Liu, senior brand manager of global strategy and communications for Haagen-Dazs, looks into 'How to improve your client-agency relationships to boost promotional effectiveness'
- Jonathan Lewis, heaad of digital and partnership innovation at Channel 4 is speaking on 'Harnessing data to maximise customer insight and drive innovative marketing solutions'. His focus is first party data, how Channel 4 is harnessing it, capturing it and taking it into the future
The free to attend conference sessions are designed to help all sizes of organisations from SME's to Bluechips to challenge their current campaign strategy, develop their thinking and be inspired as much by the creativity and innovation of top flight marketers.
For further press information and images contact Alison Tweedlie, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7970 4053