Personalise your Pure London
Pure London has launched a comprehensive mobile app for this season’s edition, which takes place at Olympia London this Sunday 10th to Tuesday 12th February. This essential tool offers visitors a definitive guide to the show, with a number of easy-to-use features and detailed show information to aid pre-planning.
The Pure London App has been specifically designed for ease of navigation and will enable buyers to:
- Search over 1,000 brands exhibiting at Pure London and save favourites. Utilise an A-Z listing which includes stand number, background information on each exhibitor and their collections which links directly to the brand’s website and contact details
- Navigate their way around the show using interactive maps. The mapping section includes a detailed floor plan, as well as a local area map showing transport links
- Create a personalised schedule, with in-depth information on catwalks, speakers and seminars to help buyers hand-pick the most relevant sessions for their business
- Share top picks with other visitors at this season’s Pure London
- Connect with Twitter and Facebook. Users can join the buzz, with news on brand signings, catwalks and trends through Pure London’s social media networks
Visitors can download the Pure London App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play free of charge.