Planners procure new content for Procurex South Live
Procurex South Live, the conference for public and private sector procurement professionals, returns to Olympia London Conference Centre as a bigger and better event. BiP Solutions has revealed that 50% more exhibitors and several new features will be packed into the intensive networking and educational day on 10 March.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) will remain at the heart of the exhibition, with a dedicated area where professionals can come to meet and discuss the benefits the CCS offers. New for 2015 is the Public Sector Consortia Pavilion featuring the UK’s major buying and support organisations, including London Universities Purchasing Consortium LUPC, Central Buying Consortium (CBC) and NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP).
Procurex South Live attracted over 700 delegates for its debut in 2014 at Olympia London and organisers anticipate the strengthened content will make this the most popular year yet.
Other new features for 2015 include:
• eEnablement Training Zone – Technology demonstration zone, in which the UK’s leading companies in procurement tech will showcase technology that underpins procurement efficiencies across the public sector.
• Career Advice Hub – Where delegates can discover personal development opportunities and advance their future career prospects in procurement and its supply chain.
• Local Authority Stands – BiP Solutions has invited a range of regional local authorities who will be there to engage with SMEs and explain their buying requirements and processes.
Reflecting the industry needs of today and the changes in the sector, the following key features will return with fresh content:
• Keynote Arena – hear a range of high-level procurement policy makers and influencers discuss the future of public procurement
• Buyer & Supplier Training Zones – increase your knowledge and understanding with CPD Certified training seminars covering a range of essential procurement topics
• Product Showcase Exhibition – meet with a range of innovative common category suppliers and discover cost-saving products and solutions
• Procurement Advice Hub – do you have a specific procurement question? Our experts will be on hand to advise on all areas of public procurement
Lindsay Templeman, Events Marketing Manager at BiP Solutions said: “Procurex South Live will be the place for public and private sector procurement professionals to network, keep pace with the developments, initiatives and legislative changes taking place in the evolving marketplace of public procurement. We’ve developed the content to reflect the needs of today, giving businesses the advice they need to win public sector contracts and support to the public sector to engage with SMEs.”
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) , Mastercard and Lloyds are the Official Partners of Procurex South Live.
Notes to editors
Book your place at: www.procurexlive.co.uk/south/visiting/book-now
Prices: Delegate tickets are free to those working in the public, third and charity sectors and £95 for individuals working in the private sector.
Lindsay Templeman, Events Marketing Manager
T: 0141 270 7679
About Olympia Conference Centre
Since investing more than £30m in the venues, Olympia London’s versatile conference centre can cater for up to 449 delegates in its dedicated auditorium and offers a further five additional seminar rooms at a range of capacities, from 90 to 290 delegates. Its 1,768m² exhibition space can accommodate over 700 delegates.
Travelling to Olympia
Olympia is conveniently located in the heart of Kensington and surrounded by accessible transport links. Visitors can access the venue via Kensington (Olympia) overground or via Shepherd’s Bush, Hammersmith and West Brompton tube stations; all of which are in easy reach and operate across five different underground lines.
About BiP Solutions
BiP Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions and services that help optimise supply chain value. We have more than 30 years’ experience of helping businesses win government tenders, and in assisting the public sector in contracting effectively and compliantly.
BiP's procurement consultancy services are in demand across the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally, as are our capabilities in buyer and supplier engagement and capacity building – an example of which is engagement with contractors winning London Olympic contracts to encourage them to procure goods and services through the Olympic Delivery Authority’s official contracts website www.competefor.com.
BiP helps to build diverse and sustainable supply chains and provides access to contract opportunities and other forms of business intelligence for all types of business in the UK; from black and ethnic minority enterprises through to SMEs and multi-nationals. BiP Solutions is an expert in all stages of the tendering process, with its e-sourcing solutions embedded in local and central government organisations across the UK.