SPOTTED EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED FOR 2013 TOP DRAWER
Top Drawer’s new designer showcase Spotted returns to Top Drawer this September in London’s Olympia, from the 15th-17th of next month.
Since its launch in 2010, Spotted has acted as a platform to launch a number of new designer-makers into the retail trade industry. With many of the selected designers now stocked in high-profile stores such as Selfridges, Harrods, and the Southbank Centre, this year’s edited selection is set to be equally as impressive.
Selected by freelance journalist and author Charlotte Abrahams, who specialises in design and interiors, the 12 designers have been chosen for their products’ quality, design and commercial-readiness.
Spotted also houses two additional returning designers in Spotted Plus, an area dedicated to supporting the growth of previous Spotted exhibitors. This year, winner of Top Drawer January’s ‘Best New Fashion Product’ Claire Gaudion returns with a new range of graphic prints, textiles, notebooks and cards, alongside laser-cut card designer Stephanie Davies.
The confirmed list of Spotted designers includes:
- Laura Fletcher Textiles - Cushions, notebooks, lampshades & throws
- Kate Moby - Surface pattern designer – mugs, home textiles, cards
- Penny Seume - Cushions & lampshades printed with urban imagery
- Tumbling Birds - Children’s clothing and prints
- Wrag Wrap - Eco-friendly fabric wrapping ‘paper’
- Identity Papers - Text based wallpapers, cards & hand-made paper boxes
- Rose Hill Designs - Framed prints, notebooks & cards inspired by 50s & 60s fashion.
- Which Glasses are Which? - Illustrated glasses cases designed so people know which are which...
- Katie Mosa - Handmade textiles, cards. Bird prints
- Pen-on-Paper - Notebooks and cards
- Lucie Sheridan - Screen printed cards, cushions, totes, tea towels & prints
- Alison White - Fashion scarves
Spotted is located within the Pillar Hall, on the right hand side of Olympia Grand, adjacent to the VIP Indigo Lounge. For more information on any of the featured designers or for previews of their ranges, please contact Sian Denny. Sian.Denny@clarionevents.com