Top Ten Reasons To Visit The National Wedding Show This Spring
The National Wedding Show is gearing up for its biggest and best show yet. From the largest collection of wedding dresses to an unrivalled host of experts and inspirational features, here are the top ten reasons why you need to book your tickets to the UK’s biggest wedding show this spring.
- Gather all the inspiration you need to plan the day of your dreams at the must-see feature areas including the Wedding Theatre, Vintage Area, and Designer Flower Market, not forgetting the popular Wedding Catwalk Show
- Shop ‘til you drop with the UK’s biggest wedding brands and retailers. Offering advice on everything from creating your gift list to booking your honeymoon, teams will be on hand from Amazon.co.uk, Sandals, Interflora Vera Wang, Moss Bros, Virgin, bareMinerals, Essie, Debenhams, Thomas Cook, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Phase Eight and many more
Take a seat at the unmissable Catwalk Show to get a glimpse of the hottest bridal trends and wedding themes from your favourite bridal designers and boutiques including Suzanne Neville,
Jenny Packham, Justin Alexander, Qiana Bridal, Enzoani, Ivory & Co, Ronald Joyce, Benjamin Roberts and Berketex to name a few
- Try on dresses in the Designer, Boutique and Bridal areas, where you can browse styles from Caroline Castigliano, Katya Katya Shehurina, Timeless Couture, Zaeem Jamal, Roissy Et Gu and many more, in spacious changing rooms with no appointment necessary
- Not only can you find ‘The Dress’, you can seek style inspiration for your bridal party and groom-to-be too, with menswear from Moss Bros, Mrs Bowtie and Slaters to name a few, elegant Mother of the Bride attire from Nigel Rayment and Shelley Fashion and Bridesmaids dresses from Maids to Measure, Little Bevan and Emma Louise Design
- Discover the latest bridal beauty trends and treat yourself to a makeover from official show sponsor bareMinerals and a manicure from Essie, who will be on hand to help you create flawless perfection for your big day
- The Inspiration Sessions in the Wedding Theatre will arm you with all the ideas, help and advice you need to plan your perfect day. From hair and beauty ideas straight from the Catwalk teams to styling and planning advice from expert wedding planner and one half of the fabulous top blogging duo, Bride de Force. Hannah will also be on hand for one-to-one consultations, to answer all of your questions and help make your day stress free
- Meet the nation’s finest florists at the Designer Flower Market, where you can discover a spectacular array of floral displays, including beautiful bridal bouquets and stunning centrepieces created by Interflora Vera Wang, Lavenders of London, Todich Floral, Debra Mai and Daisy Mays Bouquets
End an exciting day at the show by unwinding in the Laurent Perrier Champagne Bar, where you can raise a toast to future happiness, or take some time out in the Afternoon Tea Room with a
traditional cream tea
- Experience The National Wedding Show in star-style, by booking VIP tickets. The exclusive VIP experience includes; Reserved seating for The Catwalk Show, a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival, a luxury beauty box, unlimited access to the VIP lounge and fast track entry to the show
For more information, contact Katie or Emma at Good Results PR on 020 3397 5180.
About Olympia London
Olympia London is more than an exhibition venue, conference centre and live-event space. It’s an inspiration. Against a backdrop of grand Victorian architecture, the seven connected spaces inspire engagement and enjoyment.
The recent £30 million redevelopment of Olympia West and Central has provided the venue with new-found flexibility for events of every size, bringing modern facilities and British heritage together.
Olympia London presently operates alongside Earls Court, with shared staff and values. Together our businesses are recognised in the industry for exceptional levels of customer service and support, and our numerous awards are testament to our clients' satisfaction.