At Olympia London we pride ourselves on our award-winning customer service.
Our staff are dedicated to working together in partnership with our organisers, and ensuring the best possible visitor experience.
Our approach is defined by our values of Care, Commitment, Passion, Respect and Trust.
Located in Kensington, Olympia London’s stunning buildings have created unforgettable settings for events, exhibitions and conferences. We are recognised within the events industry for exceptional levels of customer service, support and our numerous awards are a testament to our clients' satisfaction.
We employ some of the most exceptional talents in the industry and regularly update this page with current vacancies. Keep in touch and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest company news and job opportunities.
Marketing & Communications Executive (Permanent)
About Olympia London
The home of inspirational events, Olympia London opened its doors in 1886. Established as one of London’s architectural, cultural and events landmark, the venue welcomes more than 1.6million visitors each year.
In addition to 133 years of history and heritage, Olympia London is a prime choice for events, making it the capital’s busiest venue. Hosting an enviable portfolio of 220 exhibitions, conferences and corporate events, it annually contributes £1.2bn to the UK economy.
In 2019, Olympia London received full planning permission to realise the biggest investment in its history: a £1bn project to enhance its magnificent Grade II listed spaces and to transform the venue into a cultural and creative district open to all. Read more > olympia.london/future
The award-winning team consists of this role plus a Marketing Manager, a Communications Manager, another Marketing & Communications Executive and a Marketing Administrator. The team is headed up by the Head of Marketing & Communications, Jazmin Beale.
About the role
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing & Communications Executive include:
- Providing fantastic marketing support to the leading events within the UK
- Delivering email campaigns
- Using analytical tools to report on email marketing success, including delivery/bounce rates, open rates, CTR and conversion
- Driving enquires for venue hire
- Content creation for website and other digital channels
- Tracking all marketing activity in order to measure ROI
- Helping to grow our community of fans and follows
- Writing promotional copy and articles for media partners
- Database management including segmentation, data cleansing and sourcing new data
- Working with internal teams to deliver campaigns on time and on budget
You must be:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Confident with email marketing software
Olympia London has a bright future ahead, with ambitious aspirations for growth, and this is your chance to be part of it. You’ll be part of an award-winning, friendly, bright team with both creative flare and a strong focus on results.
The Package for Marketing & Communications Executive:
- Salary: paid at competitive rates.
- Bonus: Discretionary Company scheme
- Benefits: 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, free health insurance and much, much more…
- Location: The position of Marketing & Communications Executive is based in Kensington London.
To apply, please email email@example.com by 2nd September 2019.
Be the first to know
Sign up for the latest event news, exclusive ticket offers, and much more... straight to your inbox.
Are you interested in: