Following the outbreak of novel Coronavirus in China, we are taking enhanced measures to protect our visitors, exhibitors, clients and staff.
With the UK Chief Medical Officers raising the risk to the public from low to moderate, please be assured that the venue is closely monitoring official health updates and following the World Health Organisation and UK Government’s guidelines.
If you are a visitor or exhibitor that has travelled to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days and is experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath, please follow the advice of Public Health England:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country
In addition to closely monitoring the issue onsite, Olympia London has implemented the below measures:
- Working with event organisers on specific actions on a show-to-show basis
- Fitted informative posters in all public toilets as per WHO guidelines
- Thoroughly briefed onsite first aid team on actions to follow should anyone show any symptoms related to the Coronavirus in the venue
- Carried out a bespoke risk assessment for onsite cleaners
- Clinical facemasks available to first aid staff, venue cleaners and any patient who has visited the first aid room showing any symptoms of the virus
- Established procedures to direct patients to either the local hospital or to act on advice provided by the 111-emergency call centre, on a one by one basis
- All Olympia London employees and service partners have been provided with health information, as per WHO, the NHS and the Government’s guidelines
- Olympia London departments provided with hand sanitizers
For the most up to date information on the coronavirus, please visit:
Be the first to know
Sign up for the latest event news, exclusive ticket offers, and much more... straight to your inbox.
Are you interested in: