The Earls Court & Olympia Charitable Trust
The EC&O Charitable Trust (registered charity (Charity No 1091254) was founded in 2002. The principal objects of the Trust are to provide for the following in any area, but in particular in the London boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea:
- the relief of persons in need, hardship, sickness or distress
- the furtherance of education
- the provision of recreational facilities in the interests of social welfare
- the promotion for the public benefit of urban or rural regeneration in areas of social and economic deprivation
- the relief of unemployment for the public benefit and provision of training, especially among unemployed people
- the protection or conservation for the public benefit of the environment
Practical relief is provided in the form of grants made to individuals and institutions whose needs fall within those categories covered by the charity’s objects.
The Trustees welcome applications from organisations in the London boroughs of Kensington & Chelsea and Fulham & Hammersmith. Please fill out the grant application form and follow the instructions enclosed.
Discover other ways that Olympia London supports its local community through The Grand Plan.