eForce Account Manager
Olympia London is a world-famous event venue going through exciting changes and we're looking to recruit an Account Manager to join the eForce team on a fixed term basis to provide absence cover, with an expected duration of a minimum of six months.
eForce’s main business is to provide connectivity services to the exhibitors, visitors and event owners at Olympia London.
What the role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to provide excellent customer care, increase loyalty and grow revenue
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with organisers
- Achieving sales quota with organisers and exhibitors
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and IT skills
- An understanding of the technology involved would be preferable but is not essential
- An interest in technology would be expected and knowledge of the events industry would also be beneficial The successful candidate must be willing to work flexibly to fit in with the events calendar at Olympia London.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension
- Staff support services
For a full job description or to apply (attaching a full CV please) email email@example.com quoting ‘Account Manager’ in the subject line.
Closing date 12 December 2022.