Logistics and unloading
Please plan your journey ahead, as failure to book in advance will result in your vehicle being turned away.
Site changes as we develop
Olympia London will soon become part of a larger cultural destination. Redevelopment work is well underway while we continue to host inspiring events.
On the day of arrival to the venue, please note there is only access from Hammersmith Road turning left into Olympia Way. There is no right turn from Kensington High Street. Do not access from Blythe Road or Brook Green directions.
For more information and access details, see our loading and unloading map.
Important things to consider when booking your slot:
- Any vehicles needing to service an event (contractor, exhibitor and courier) are required to pre-book through Voyage Control. Vehicles not pre-booked will not be permitted
- The maximum height for all logistics vehicles arriving at site is 4.4 metres. We cannot accommodate taller vehicles
- Any vehicles unloading or loading can gain access from Hammersmith Road turning left into Olympia Way. There is no right turn from Kensington High Street
- Bookings will normally be available from 30 days prior to the start of the event
- Exhibitors should also refer to their exhibitor manuals
- Ensure the correct vehicle type is booked
- Stick to your time slot and do not arrive in advance
- Consecutive or multiple bookings for the same vehicle are not permitted
- Print your pass and display clearly in your vehicle ready for pass check by Olympia London traffic staff
- Loading / unloading slots are only valid for the period booked. When the booked slot has ended you will be asked to remove your vehicle from the marshalling area
- If you wish to book a car parking space, please pre-book parking online in advance as spaces are limited
- Please follow Olympia London traffic staff instructions