Exhibitors and Contractors arriving at the venue
Logistics and unloading
When you’re arriving to the venue to unload or load your vehicle, we require you to book a time slot through an online vehicle booking system called Voyage Control. This will ensure your build-up and breakdown process is quicker and smoother for you.
On the day of arrival to the venue, please note there is only access from Hammersmith Road turning left into Olympia Way. There is no right turn from Kensington High Street.
For more information and access details, see our loading and unloading map.
Important things to consider when booking your slot:
- Any vehicles needing to service an event (contractor, exhibitor & courier) are required to pre-book through Voyage Control. Vehicles not pre-booked will not be permitted.
- The maximum height for all logistics vehicles arriving at site is 4.4 metres. We cannot accommodate taller vehicles.
- Any vehicles unloading or loading can gain access from Hammersmith Road turning left into Olympia Way. There is no right turn from Kensington High Street.
- Bookings will normally be available from 30 days prior to the start of the event.
- Exhibitors should also refer to their exhibitor manuals.
- Ensure the correct vehicle type is booked.
- Stick to your time slot and do not arrive in advance.
- Consecutive or multiple bookings for the same vehicle are not permitted.
- Print your pass and display clearly in your vehicle ready for pass check by Olympia London traffic staff.
- Loading / unloading slots are only valid for the period booked. When the booked slot has ended you will be asked to remove your vehicle from the marshalling area.
- If you wish to book a car parking space, please pre-book parking online in advance as spaces are limited.
- Please follow Olympia London traffic staff instructions.
Be the first to know
Sign up for the latest event news, exclusive ticket offers, and much more... straight to your inbox.
Are you interested in: