Olympia London: the next 130 years
At Olympia London, we are looking to position our iconic 133-year-old venue as a global force in arts, entertainment, exhibitions and events.
A total of £1bn of private funds, financed by our owners Yoo Capital and Deutsche Finance, is being invested towards this. Our vision is to create a centre for creativity and innovation that will celebrate our heritage while ensuring we have a world-class events space for generations to come.
The project includes:
- Two new hotels, proving both boutique and high-end options for guests wishing to extend their stay
- A four-screen arthouse cinema
- Two new major artistic venues incorporating a 1,000 seat performing arts space and a 1,500 seat theatre
- 10,000sqft of performance and rehearsal space free for local charities to use
- A new jazz-club style restaurant and venue Office space designed for creatives and media companies
- 2.5 acres of pedestrianised public space, including squares, streets and a sky garden
- New cafés, restaurants and retail
In addition to these features, the masterplan includes proposals for a logistics centre and investment in a cutting-edge logistics management system that will help reduce exhibition congestion substantially.
The proposed changes will also enable the creation of new jobs and involve plans to establish long-term partnerships with schools and education providers, supporting apprenticeships and work experience opportunities.
For media enquiries, please contact our appointed agency ThreeSixty > firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to know
Sign up for the latest event news, exclusive ticket offers, and much more... straight to your inbox.
Are you interested in: