Olympia London is a world-famous event venue and we’re going through exciting changes. With that exciting change comes plenty of opportunities. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced team who can spot and act on these opportunities, deliver great customer experiences, and drive forward our brand as a market leader of excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Providing marketing support to our clients for their events: from interactive sporting events, to glamorous fashion shows, to buzzing tradeshows.
- Driving brand results through great digital content and engagement
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Exec to manage our social channels with day to day engagement
- Shaping our social media channel’s content calendar to meet our marketing objectives
- Delivering engaging email communications and web content that deliver results
- Supporting B2C and B2B acquisition marketing and campaigns
- Supporting our website with content and optimisation
- Creative development and writing engagement communications
- Working with agencies and briefing them effectively
- Some photography and filming and a bit of editing
- Reporting and analytics of our marketing and comms performance
- Supporting the rest of the Marketing and Communications team with various projects
Who we’re looking for:
We need someone who:
- Has 2+ years B2C marketing and communications experience including social media, email marketing and CRM management
- Has some B2B marketing experience
- Is a creative person with impressive skills across visual creative, the written word, user experience and creative thinking to solve problems
- Can put themself in different audiences mindsets to communicate with them relevantly
- Is a strategic thinker who brings fresh ideas and has the initiative to turn them into reality
- Knows how to acquire customers through engagement and effectively manage digital customer relationships
- Is a people-person - an excellent communicator with relationship building skills across multiple and varied stakeholders
- Loves events and is passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Is data driven, able to work to targets, can report results effectively to stakeholders and can improve measurable outcomes
- Can brief agencies effectively and can build strong relationship with them to drive the best performance and creativity
- Is happy to roll up their sleeves and execute day-to-day delivery and a team player who can support other members of the team
- Is flexible and can work in a changing environment
- Who is able to commute to our London office on a daily basis (we offer some flexibility for homeworking days)
- A qualification in marketing, communications or business is desirable
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are advantageous.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company bonus (subject to company performance and Executive decision)
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical and dental plans*
- Life insurance*
- Staff support services
*After 3 month probation
To review the full job description or to apply, email email@example.com quoting ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line with your CV and a brief covering note that explains your current situation and why you’re right for this role.
Closing date 12 February 2024
About Olympia London
Olympia London is more than an exhibition venue and conference centre. It’s an inspiration. Against a backdrop of grand Victorian architecture, the three connected spaces inspire engagement and enjoyment, chart cultural trends and showcase the latest technological innovations. Olympia London is recognised in the industry for exceptional levels of customer service and support, and our numerous awards are testament to our clients' satisfaction. Olympia London is part of ASM Global which is the world’s leading venue management company and producer of live event experiences.
Olympia London is undergoing a period of change. In 2017, the venue was bought by a consortium led by Yoo Capital and Deutsche Finance international. Work is currently underway to transform the wider estate into a cultural hub of which Olympia London will be the central part. Once complete, the estate will include a new theatre, music venue, two hotels, over 30 eateries, world-class office space and over two acres of public realm. More information can be found at https://olympia.co.uk/ .
Olympia London’s corporate social responsibility programme is called The Grand Plan. It is interwoven into everything we do, from engaging with our communities to sharing expertise with industry peers. The Grand Plan supports our vision of the future and is our commitment to demonstrate and showcase leadership in the events industry, and to create a better business for everyone to enjoy for the long term.