Beautycon, the festival that brings creators, celebrities, brands and fans together, returns to Olympia London on December 3rd.
Visitors will have the chance to join their favourite influencers and enjoy the ultimate beauty, fashion, pop-culture, trends and technology experience; with a line-up that includes body-confidence advocate and model, Iskra Lawrence and Kylie Jenner’s fashion designer bff, Jordyn Woods.
Other fan favourites who will be there on the day include:
• Actress, model and entrepreneur, Suki Waterhouse
• Entrepreneur and CEO, Poppy Jamie
• Actress, Thandie Newton
• Make-up artist and youtube star, Marc Zapanta
• Make-up artist and former creative director of America’s Next Top Model, Jay Manuel
• Blogger and author, Niomi Smart
• Lifestyle blogger, Lily Pebbles
• Singer and presenter, Rochelle Humes
• Makeup artists and entrepreneurs, Pixiwoo
• Youtuber and author, Estee Lalonde
In addition to sitting in on inspirational panel discussions including ‘The changing face of beauty’ and ‘No label necessary’, ticket holders will have the change to take part in meet and greets with their favourite influencers and shop from some of their favourite brands including Lime Crime, Real Techniques, Pixi by Petra and amika:.
For more information or to arrange a press pass, please contact:
Communications Coordinator, Olympia London
Jordan.email@example.com | 020 7598 2777
About Olympia London
Olympia London is more than an exhibition venue, conference centre and live-event space. It’s an inspiration. Against a backdrop of grand Victorian architecture, the seven connected spaces inspire engagement and enjoyment.
The recent £45 million refurbishment provides world class facilities for visitors and new-found flexibility for events of every size, bringing modern facilities and British heritage together.