Korea’s largest and most exciting cultural day, the London Korean Festival, returns to the capital on Saturday 8th July, making its way to the iconic Olympia London for the very first time.
The free to attend family event is part of UK/ Korea 2017-18, a reciprocal 12-month season between the two nations that will see British artists visit Korea and vice versa.
At the end of the day, Olympia London will be transformed to welcome a line-up of K-pop superstar performers including HIGHLIGHT, EXID, KNK, SNUPER. Tickets for this evening concert are available now.
Highlights of the London Korea Festival include:
• Breath-taking performances of everything from Korea’s oldest, most traditional art forms, to the latest in B-boy breakdancing and K-pop hits.
• A VR simulation of the PyeongChang 2018 Olympia Winter Games’ venues, as well as an introduction to their official mascots.
• The opportunity for visitors to be snapped in Korean costumes, get creative with craft workshops, as well as try their hand at traditional games including Tuho and Jegichagi.
• A taste of Korea with everything from traditional food and sauces to modern-day street food ready for sampling.
• Free screenings of popular animations, an exhibition of self-assembling toys, and a music video room where visitors can belt out a tune.
More information on London Korean Festival can be found here and tickets to the evening concert can be purchased here.
For more information or to arrange a press pass please contact:
Jordan Evans, Communications Manager at Olympia London
Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 598 2777