Returning to Olympia London, Blockchain Expo has announced key expert speakers at the Global Conference, held from 25th - 26th April 2019.
The event brings thought-provoking content within blockchain solutions for enterprises, technology innovations, platforms & strategies, fintech, solutions & regulations, plus blockchain for business and innovations & investors.
Embraced by the blockchain community, it counts with notable experts and leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The focus is to explore industries set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, notably: manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet over 6,000 like-minded individuals and 350+ exhibitors such as Hyperledger, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Consensys, Factom Protocol and Stratis, in a series of networking opportunities. A comprehensive programme also includes Q&A sessions with leading speakers:
- Nitin Manoharan, Global Director, Head of Enterprise Architecture & Tech Innovation at Philip Morris International
- Anwar Mirza, Global Head of Data Governance at TNT
- Ken Marke, CMO at B3i – The Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative
- David Ferguson, Head of Digital Innovation at EDF Energy
- Efrat Kaufmann, Emerging Technologies Business Development Lead at Bank Hapoalim
- Achim Jensky, Head of Processes/IT at Daimler Real Estate
- Ildefonso Olmedo, Head of Innovation at Santander
- Emmanuel Marchal, Managing Director at ConsenSys
- Amit Patel, Head of New Ventures at Bupa
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organisation at BP
- Nkiru Uqaje, Blockchain Strategy lead for UKI Enterprise at Dell
- Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger
- Andrew Speers, Director, Product and Innovation at Natwest
- Michele Curtoni, Digital Product Development at State Street
- Udai Kiran Chilamkurthi, Lead Architect – Retail & Logistics at Sainsbury’s
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
To view the full programme, please visit >