Connected Cars Europe, the only event of its kind in the world to focus on business models and consumer needs, will be taking place at Olympia London from 28th-30th June—helping brands to define how to structure their business to make the most of developing technologies.
The show will feature more than 50 exhibitors and innovative demonstrations, in addition to a comprehensive conference programme, featuring more than 100 speakers from leading automotive brands including BMW, Honda, PSA Peugeot Citroen and Toyota.
Key speakers include:
• Klaus Straub, CIO and Senior Vice President, Information Management at BMW
• Remith Ravi, Group Leader –Connected Car at Honda
• David Midgley, Group Telematics Manager, JCB
• Eva Buschkrei, Head of International Business Integration, Car IT at Audi
• Alexander Klotz, Director of R&D –Interior Electronics at Continental
• Borja Cedron, Equipment Management Consultant, Caterpillar
• Thorsten Kueper, Senior Manager – Product Strategy Department at Alpine
• Sirish Batchu, Head of Infotronics and Advanced Electronics, Mahindra
• Gautier Falconnet, Vice President, Car Connectivity Consortium and Connectivity Specialist on Infotainment Systems at PSA Peugeot Citroen
• Robert Diab, Product Manager Digital Experience, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
Interactive demonstrations will be held by some of the industry’s most innovative companies including:
• Remoto, a connected car platform that helps owners manage their cars remotely via smartphone (to start the engine, to open\close doors, for car tracking) and provides the Big Data for automotive OEMs and insurance companies; and informs them about car malfunctions, mileage, drivers behavior, road accidents, etc.
• Metrocab, the all new London taxi powered by the innovative Frazer-Nash Range-Extended Electric (REE) powertrain. The vehicle incorporates the latest technology for comfort, performance and safety providing unrivalled efficiency. The taxi is driven by two electric motors with a 1-litre petrol engine couple with a generator which recharges the battery pack.
• NCC Group, who will be demoing how to test for vulnerabilities at Connected Cars ’16. If you visit the NCC Group stand you’ll be able to see some of these testing tools in action, including: Mobile network man-in the-middle attacks, USB testing, GPS spoofing and DAB radio attacks.
• Evolved Vehicle Environments, who will be performing a live demonstration of their ecosystem in Tesla Model S showing Cognitive Voice Control, multiple dashboard configurations, EVEConnect, the most comprehensive in-market IoT integration solution for the connected car, and more.
For more information, please visit https://connectedcarsworld.com/
To arrange a press pass for this event, or for further information, please contact:
Jordan Evans, Communications Coordinator at Olympia London
Jordan.email@example.com | 020 7598 2777