If you are maintaining, renovating or conserving your listed home – or even looking to buy one – The Listed Property Show is not to be missed!
The Listed Property Show celebrates its 12th year in 2018 by returning to Olympia London on the 24th and 25th February.
Organised by The Listed Property Owners’ Club (LPOC), we’ve brought together the industry’s best all under one roof, to save you money, time and stress.
Gather more information for your listed property in one weekend than you can through months of personal research. Bring your plans and drawings, or hypothetical plans, to talk through with our expert exhibitors.
Show features include:
- Advice on all aspects of owning a listed property including buying, surveyance, VAT, grants, maintenance, energy efficiency, insurance and legal issues.
- Ask The Experts – Put your questions to our largest ever panel of leading industry professionals including Conservation Advisors, planners, experts in VAT and insurance, architects, solicitors and leading names from Historic England. Nowhere else will you find such an extensive range of expertise in one place.
- Independent Conservation Advisors for stress free one-to-one conversations.
- Over 150 of the country’s leading suppliers to listed buildings.
- Advice on hypothetical plans to alter your building.
- A full interactive lecture programme.
- Architects, planners and caring builders.
- Practical demonstrations including plaster work, wood carving and flint walling.
- Insider knowledge on furnishing your listed home with antiques and period pieces.
- Plus, the whole Listed Property Owners’ Club team will be on hand for you to meet!
Tickets for the show cost £10 in advance, or £15 on the door. Under 16’s go free.
LPOC members will receive 2 free tickets.
If looking to purchase advance tickets, LPOC are also offering a discounted annual membership at £48 (usually £60) which means you will receive 2 free tickets to the show plus the rest of the membership benefits for the year!
For more show information and to book your advance tickets, please visit www.lpoc.co.uk or call 0844 871 8809*.
For further information, ticket competitions and press images, contact Chloe Fosbraey on 01795 844939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Press passes are available on request.
About The Listed Property Owners’ Club
Established in 1993, The Listed Property Owners’ Club was created specifically to provide the owners of Britain’s protected buildings with information and advice on the maintenance, responsibilities and obligations of ownership. Additionally it provides a voice in Parliament to represent the views of its members. Members benefit from a bi-monthly magazine, a dedicated telephone helpline where you can speak to experts on conservation, VAT, law, planning, and insurance, plus the Suppliers Directory of professionals, builders and tradesmen, which is the first port of call for many listed building owners across the country.
More information can be found at www.lpoc.co.uk
*Calls to ticket hotline cost 7p per minute plus network extras.