European Coffee Expo, the new speciality, trade‐only coffee event fully dedicated to the business of coffee, tea, soft drinks and related products, is set to take the industry by storm when it launches at Olympia London from 22nd-23rd May 2018.
With an ever savvy clientele, the event is set to deliver industry insight aiding the food service sector to maximise their success in serving non‐alcoholic beverages. The premier European Coffee Expo has been welcomed with unanimous enthusiasm by the industry and counts with an influential steering panel, an impressive list of exhibitors and sponsors committed to the show; and unrivalled public support with an ever-growing number of registrations.
The event is conceived and supported by the industry itself, including an influential panel of over 30 top operators which control more than 8,500 outlets including Angel Hill Foods, Coffee #1, Compass, Costa, Esquires Coffee, Fernandez and Wells, Four Seasons Hotel, Grind, John Lewis, Selfridges, Small Batch Coffee, Society Café and Soho House.
Visitors to this FREE event will be able to meet over 100 exhibitors ranging from world leading brands to numerous independent, ‘hidden gem’ suppliers and have access to a comprehensive education programme featuring conferences, workshops and demonstrations. Fabulous features will guarantee a day (or two) spent at European Coffee Expo will prove invaluable.
A broad conference programme, which is also free to attend, is set to be a very popular feature as extensive industry research with key coffee and food service buyers plus decision‐makers, revealed a real appetite for ideas, inspiration, trends, case studies and information. Highlights include:
- ‘Secret of my success’ inspirational sessions featuring great operators across the beverage sector.
- Ecosphere, featuring speakers including David Abrahamovitch, CEO & Founder, Grind and Doug Williamson, Founder & MD, Esquires Coffee.
- The story of a start ‐ up with Edwin Harrison, Owner, Artisan. How to survive and succeed in the new 5th wave of Coffee ‐ Tim Sturk, Director of Coffee, Angel Hill Foods with David Blair, Director, Beanworks.
- The consequences and opportunities for the sector of the Sugar Levy – a discussion with Arnaud Kaziewicz Executive Chef, EAT, Cawston Press and the British Soft Drinks Association.
- Sustainability: what are the biggest challenges? - a discussion featuring the Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group and the Beverage Standards Association.
- Trends ‐ a SCA Masterclass featuring must‐know insights.
In addition, practical training and sampling will be available including taster sessions with the Specialty Coffee Association’s Coffee Skills Programme. The SCA is a non‐profit, membership‐based organization representing thousands of coffee professionals, from producers to baristas all over the world. The six module programme include: Introduction to Coffee, Barista Skills, Brewing, Sensory Skills, Green Coffee and Roasting.
After learning and exchanging industry insights, there will be plenty of opportunities for networking & relaxing at features including the Coffee Bar & Bistro, presenting a plant based menu sponsored by Alpro; The VIP Lounge & Programme, sponsored by La Cimbali which will provide a relaxing space to take a breath, recharge one’s batteries, network and enjoy free refreshments plus the European Coffee Expo Drinks Reception at the end of the first day.
Commenting on the highly anticipated event, Annie Swift, managing director, European Coffee Expo, said, “with its total focus on coffee, tea, soft drinks and the equipment required to prepare and serve them, the event is inclusive of the whole market from artisan coffee shops, hotels, pubs, cafes and restaurants to contract caterers, leisure operators, retail and the travel sector – the entire, serious, professional foodservice market. This is indicated by the impressive range of visitors that have already registered for the show from across the entire industry.”
European Coffee Expo
22nd – 23rd May 2018
Click here to view all the content and get your free registration: