Are you looking for something more than meditation? Are your horizons higher than homeopathy? Then the Mind Body and Soul Experience might have the answers for you. Over an inspirational three days of workshops, treatments and presentations starting from Friday 24 to Monday 25 October at Olympia London, visitors will find the latest therapies to rejuvenate their alternative healthcare plans.
In advance of the event, organisers at Mind the Mind Body and Soul Experience have used over a decade of experience in running the popular event to produce an introduction to new therapies for mind and body. Using traditional therapies as the starting point, it is a bite sized tool to selecting the right new therapy for you. All therapies, both traditional and alternative, will be found at the event, so you can mix and match or just discover something completely new.
• If you like Massage, you might like Light Therapy (Look out for: Light Therapy Revolution Master Healer, Simon Hinton who uses a combination of healing therapy to reduce pain, heal tissue and increase the rate of wound healing).
• If you like Reiki, you might like Theta Healing (Look out for: Bourgeon, an accredited London-based provider of theta healing courses, which offers a range of techniques to reprogram your subconscious mind from limiting beliefs holding you back from happiness, love, wellness and prosperity).
• If you like Aromatherapy, you might like Heavenly scented aura perfumes (Look out for: Independent producer of handmade spiritual products, Heaven Scent, will be bringing perfumes and aura sprays crafted with pure essential oils, Crystal infused water, dried flowers and herbs, dead sea salts and Himalayan salts).
• If you like Reflexology, you might like Chakra Cleansing and Balancing (Look out for: Guided meditation through the chakras with Elizabeth Whiter. According to Buddhist belief, we need all of our seven chakras to be a complete being and in balance. Elizabeth takes you on a journey through the chakras to balance the major energy centres of the body).
• If you like Homeopathy, you might like Herbal Energy Healing Look out for: Venus Therapies. Traditional cures from plants and herbs have been used by herbalists and apothecaries throughout the centuries, but these herbal energy healing products take out the stress of using them with perfumes and bath salts an easy way to implement into everyday life.
• If you like Yoga, you might like Conscious Breathworks (Look out for: Conscious Breathworks, which is a technique to re-learn good breathing. Behavioural analysis of breathing reveals how the effects of your unconscious habits may be influencing health and performance and how to change your breathing behaviour for better health and energy). CBW Behavioural analysis is about our
• If you like Meditation, you might like Sophrology (Look out for: The Power of Sophrology with Brigitte Rinner and Dominique Antiglio. The science of consciousness in harmony, sophrology can help with stress, self-confidence and chronic fatigue. It is popular with athletes, dancers, musicians and actors).
With hundreds of workshops, products and treatments in new as well as traditional beliefs gathered throughout the centuries, the Mind Body and Soul Experience will be the ideal place to experiment and explore.
Hannah Irons at the Mind Body Soul Experience, said: “Finding new therapies in alternative health can be a daunting experience and it can be hard to know where to start. The Mind Body and Soul Experience, which is the largest of its kind in the UK, is the ideal chance to begin your journey. With traditional remedies and ancient practices alongside some newer ideas, the event provides the opportunity to find the treatment that interests - and works - for you.”
Anna Golden, commercial director at Olympia London, said: “The Mind Body and Soul Experience will be London’s biggest sanctuary for one weekend, leaving you ready to tackle the challenges of the capital in a serene and centred state. It’s the perfect urban retreat and we’re delighted to welcome the event to Olympia London.”
Notes to editors
Mind Body Soul Experience London
24th, 25th and 26th October 2014
Olympia Central, London
Friday 11am - 6pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Online admission costs:
Adults £10 / Concessions £8
On the door:
Adults: £12 / Concessions £10
Two shows for the price of One: Each Mind Body Soul Experience ticket provides free access to the OM Yoga Show in Olympia National
About The Mind Body Soul Experience
The Mind Body Soul Experience has been providing education and inspiration in the fields of self-development, health and spiritual awareness for twelve successful years. Together with its Manchester show, The Mind Body Soul Experience brings together ancient wisdoms, new techniques in healing and health and amazing people, to inform and help those keen to maximise their enjoyment and prosperity in life. The Mind Body Soul Experience is the largest event of its kind in the UK.
About Olympia London
Olympia London is London’s leading exhibition venue, boasting over 127 years of experience hosting events. In 2013, Olympia London began its relaunch, adding a range of contemporary facilities to its original Victorian architecture. 2014 will see Olympia, based in the heart of Kensington, host a diverse range of premium lifestyle events including Art14, BBC Good Food Show, The Anti-Ageing Health & Beauty Show and The Great British Beer Festival, offering something for everyone. For more information on Olympia and its 2014 events calendar, visit www.olympia.co.uk.
- ends -
For further information please contact:
Belinda Liversedge, Communications Manager, Earls Court and Olympia
Belinda.email@example.com / (0)20 7370 8838