Revenues from smart home related hardware; services and installation fees will exceed $1.7B in 2016 and grow at a 16% CAGR to nearly $2.8B by 2020.
That is the view of Strategy Analytics’ William Ablondi in their 2016 Smart Home Systems & Services Forecast.
Ablondi will draw on his findings when he speaks at the 2nd Annual Smart Home Summit – www.iotsmartsummitlondon.com/smart-home – Europe’s leading conference and exhibition covering the Smart Home market.
Over 180 speakers will feature in the 2 day event including:
- Verena Rathjen, CEO Global Business Segment Luminaires / Smart Home, OSRAM
- Chris George, Head Of UK and Ireland Marketing, Electrolux
- Letha Mclaren, Chief Marketing Officer, Piper
- Piet Coelewij, Managing Director, Sonos
- Eamon Conway, Managing Director, Climote
- Robin Rietveld, CEO, Egardia
- Teresa Fallon, Innovation Manager, Electric Ireland
- Jon Carter, UK Head of Business Development – Connected Home, Deutsche Telekom
- Ali Jelveh, CEO, Protonet
- Kass Hussain, Director of Connected Home, Hive, British Gas
- Charlie Kindel, Director - Alexa Smart Home, Amazon
- Steve Moore, Director, Dixons Carphone
- Joseph Valente, Managing Director, Impra-Gas
The Smart Home Summit is a 2 day conference and exhibition exploring the opportunities and innovations that technology is bringing to the home.
Having sold out in 2015, Europe's best attended Smart Home event has returned, with extensive analysis of the Home Automation landscape, and in-depth focus on the drivers, hurdles and opportunities for different stakeholders within the ecosystem.
For more information on the event including how to register for your place, please visit www.iotsmartsummitlondon.com.
William Ablondi, Strategy Analytics - https://www.strategyanalytics.com/access-services/devices/connected-home/smart-home/reports/report-detail/2016-smart-home-systems-services-forecast_united-kingdom_march-2016?slid=30795&spg=1#.V5dg8EYrLX4
About Smart Summit London
Smart Summit is a 2 day conference and exhibition covering the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and its impact on the digital society. With 3 in-depth event tracks and over 160 leading speakers, no other IoT event covers the Smart Home, Smart Cities and Industrial Internet of Things in as much detail. Co-located with a joint networking exhibition, each track (summit) features over 20 unique and topical sessions – gain a unique insight from industry heavyweights and hear case study examples from major contributors.
Make sure you are present in London on the 21st and 22nd September for the smart event of 2016.