At Olympia London, sustainability has always sat at the heart of what we do. In 2017, a team of passionate people from across our company came together to form our sustainability working group. We call it The Grand Plan.
Our Grand Plan is not just about ‘green’ initiatives. Its ultimate goal is to leave a positive impact through all that we do.
Areas of focus
Making a difference
- Olympia London has sent zero to landfill over the last decade
- In 2021, we were one of the first UK events companies to sign up to Net Zero Carbon Events initiative
- We provide our event organisers with a post-event sustainability report showing results and opportunities for improvement year on year
- Our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group will implement initiatives to make the company more inclusive, and support D&I across the industry
- We invest in staff wellness through a Well-being Working Group, covering physical and mental health, as well as financial resilience
- Our Grand Plan Report demonstrates achievements and shares learnings with the industry
- We partner local charities like Barons Court Project to take an active role in our community