Eat & Drink Festival Christmas is packed full of festive food, culinary delights and is returning to Olympia London.
The Eat & Drink Festival is the ultimate festive foodie experience, with experts offering their top tips and expert advice on perfecting a festive feast.
Find independent artisan food producers selling fresh produce, an eclectic selection of the best street food vendors, mixologists and a wealth of the UK’s top brands all celebrating the very best seasonal food and drink of 2019.
For festive tipples, resident wine experts will be on‐hand offering his pairing recommendations, alongside warm festive spiced mulled wine and craft cider options on The Drinks Station, and craft beer inspiration from the pros. There will also be a variety of Christmas Cocktail inspiration, and a host of whiskey, rum and spirit masterclasses to celebrate this year’s on‐trend winter drinks.
Don’t miss this year’s show highlights:
- The Christmas Kitchen: The live demonstration theatre where top chefs, foodie favourites and experts will be cooking up a storm.
- The Drinks Station: Learn how to pick a perfect accompaniment to all your festive meals. Plus sample some creative cocktails crafted by top mixologists.
- The Great Eat: Sample all of your favourite street food from the best vendors in town.
- The Artisan Producers Market: Shop for the freshest produce and handmade products.
- The Busker Station: Enjoy live music whilst tucking in to your favourite dishes.
Olympia London is pleased to be hosting the Eat & Drink Christmas festival, within the Ideal Home Show at Christmas. A great event for all your family and friends this festive period. Home of inspirational events since 1886, we are the top choice of over 1.6 million people each year when looking for stimulating things to do in London.