The only event in the UK dedicated to showcasing products and services in sustainable and affordable healthcare solutions on a global scale.
Future Healthcare 2018 is an exhibition and conference, organised in association with UKIHMA. It will bring together the world's leading organisations and experts in healthcare. The event will host in excess of 4,000 delegates from 65 countries. You will be able to interact with exhibitors from large multi-national brands to small start-ups who will be demonstrating the latest healthcare technology and initiatives.
Experts will address the biggest challenges facing 21st century healthcare, helping understand how advances in innovation will offer greater integration and collaboration to better serve future generations of patients.
The main conference will offer you a powerful mix of keynote addresses, panel debates, and Q & A sessions. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Lord James O’Shaughnessy, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Department of Health
- James Caan, Philanthropist, Investor & Entrepreneur of Dragon’s Den
- Dr Bertalan Mesko, Healthcare Futurist & No1 Digital Health Influencer Worldwide
- Sangita Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals India
- Keith Hague, Chief Operating Officer, Cleveland Clinic London
- Joao Bocas, Wearable Tech Expert & Top 100 Digital Health Influencer, Digital Salutem
The Invest in Health Theatre will showcase cutting edge technologies in development with a focus on matching investors with new ideas. While the HealthTech Theatre is your opportunity to hear presentations from leading technology suppliers presenting case studies of existing technologies in practice. Both are free to attend for all visitors.
Aimed at both the public and private sector, this is an opportunity for policy makers, buyers and practitioners to re-imagine existing systems, learn from international case studies, find new technology and network with those leading the way in cutting-edge healthcare.