Important information for attendees to this event: Whilst the UK risk level of coronavirus has been increased from low to moderate, the risk to individuals has not changed at this stage and remains low. Find out more about the precautions we are taking here.
The Get Well Show, a showcase of innovative and proven therapies is coming to Olympia London.
If you have a long-standing health problem, whether its arthritis, diabetes, depression, anxiety, or many other chronic conditions, The Get Well Show is one you really won’t want to miss. Discover the alternative to your average medication as doctors and therapists come together to share their therapies. The Get Well Show will inspire and give you hope should you have a chronic health problem.
Uniquely curated as a ‘wellness town’ with different neighbourhoods, such as the Healthy Gut zone, Chronic Conditions, Back & Joints, Allergies & Eco-Friendly, and Healthy Mind. The layout is designed so you can easily find the solutions you’re looking for.
Over the three days you will:
- Hear some of the world’s leading therapists talk about their methods
- See practitioners demonstrate what they do
- Meet exhibitors who will explain their therapies to you one-on-one
Some of the world’s top therapists speakers booked so far include:
- Dr Damien Downing, the ultimate ‘medical detective’
- Dr Sarah Myhill, who specialises in the treatment of ME/chronic fatigue
- Dr Mitchell Yass, the creator of the Yass method for diagnosing and treating chronic pain
- Dr Nyjon Eccles, a pioneer of innovative and ground breaking natural healthcare
- and many more
Olympia London is delighted to host The Get Well Show. Looking for educational ideas on things to do in London? Browse our website and join the 1.6 million people who visit us each year.