The conference for UK registered GPs, nurses, and pharmacists managing patients in primary care.
Guidelines Live is designed to help engage and educate primary healthcare professionals involved in developing and implementing clinical guidance.
Discover the latest developments in key disease areas and safeguard your practice by keeping up to date with evidence‐based clinical pathways.
At this conference you can expect:
- Expert speakers across topical and popular clinical areas
- New and updated clinical guidance reviewed
- Best practice in guideline implementation
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
- Time to reflect on your own practice
Alongside the conference will be 12 clinical streams with topics including: asthma, COPD, shared care and gastroenterology. So keep an eye on this page for further announcements.
Olympia London is delighted to welcome Guidlines Live an exiciting new event for healthcare professionals managing patients in primary care. Looking for inspiring ideas on things to do in London? Browse our website and join the 1.6 million people who visit us each year.