An inspirational event devoted to women, Her Event is coming to Olympia London.
Whether you are interested to learn about mindfulness, understand what it’s like to be “suddenly single” or investigate how to start a business when you have family commitments this event is for you.
Hear from a wide range of speakers, get involved with interactive sessions and network with like-minded ladies. After, put meaning to retail therapy and browse brands showcasing everything from boutique clothing to lifestyle retailers.
The speaker programme will cover everything from career and finance, health and wellbeing to life and self coaching. Top highlights include:
- Struggling to balance work and your personal life, hear Kathleen Mitchell, VP EMEA - Stella & Dot talk about how you can have it all
- Found yourself in a situation where you have to take back control of your finances? Jo Read will launch her “Suddenly Single” book and discuss how to manage and be in control of your wealth
- Do you find it hard to deal positively with certain situations? Come and listen to Shelley Cushway whose workshop will introduce the concept of Mindfulness and how it can help you move from being reactionary to responsive.
- Giving tips on expanding your comfort zone, Caroline Ferguson will help breakthrough your resistance and free yourself from the things that have been keeping you stuck.
- Looking for someone or something to change your life? Diane Sheppard will help you see that you are the person who can make life exciting, fun and all you want it to be
- Rachel Maunder’s session will offer an insight into how we never know whose life we could change by sharing our ideas and suggestions within our different networks.