Build learning into the core of your organisation with the Learning and Development Show.
The CIPD Learning and Development (L&D) Show is a highlight for the L&D community’s calendar. Join your peers, trainers, facilitators, thought leaders and suppliers to learn, connect, share ideas and achieve a common goal-making L&D the best it can be.
Using learning as a tool to support people and businesses is no longer enough. In a fast-changing and increasingly digital world of work, L&D needs to be placed at the core of our organisations to drive people and enable real growth.
Book for the conference today and you'll discover:
- The latest developments from thought leaders, practitioners and your peers
- Knowledge and skills to create a learning-centred organisation
- The skills you need to become a more effective L&D professional
- Inside stories of learning and development challenges plus initiatives from top practitioners
- Tailored content with five topic streams and five different session formats
Running alongside the conference is the highly anticipated exhibition, where you can expect to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advances in the industry from 150+ suppliers and 50+ free learning sessions
- Generate ideas to take and implement back in your workplace
- Make connections and expand your network with industry peers
- Meet the CIPD team to find out all about qualifications, benefits of CIPD membership and the Future of Learning Hub
This is your chance to enhance your business and personal performance with the latest products and services all under one roof.