The Lone Worker Safety Expo returns to the Olympia London.
Once again the show will set the platform for like-minded professionals to exchange valuable information and share best practice to improve the personal safety of those working alone and help reduce the risk of workplace violence. Some of the UK’s leading lone worker safety experts will be delivering informative presentations, all with the objective to help improve the personal safety of those working without direct supervision.
Welcoming professionals from a variety of industries including estate agents, health care workers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, security guards, bailiffs, housing officers, traffic wardens, support workers, trades people and many more.
Benefits of attending Lone Worker Safety include:
- Gain an enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks
- Learn how to provide an effective service whilst meeting your duty of care to staff
- Understand how technology can effectively help improve lone worker safety
- Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behaviour or conflict
- Benefit from the in depth knowledge of some of the country’s most knowledgeable and passionate lone worker and personal safety experts