Join us for a night of networking, personal development and fun under the stars for the second annual event industry sleepover.
Taking place on 7 July the evening will be an opportunity for the events industry to give back, with an ambitious target to raise more than £6,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support and Breast Cancer Now.
The night will begin with speed networking, mentoring sessions with the industry’s leading experts and inspiration from key note speakers, before giving attendees the chance to let their hair down with a silent disco, beauty treatments, cocktail classes and yoga.
We’d love for you to make it an all-night affair, but you’re welcome to stay just for the evening if you’d prefer—just don’t miss out on a place at this exciting event.
Frequently Asked Questions...
1. What time do we arrive? Anytime from 4pm.
2. Where do I sleep? On the floor in Olympia London - glamping style!
3. What do I need to bring? Ticket confirmation, pyjama's, sleeping bag, pillow and matt. Creative food and drink options will be available but a beautiful picnic area will also be provided for those who want to bring their own.
4. Will work give me the day off on Friday? You need to discuss a late arrival or time off with your line manager.
5. Can I just come for the evening? Yes!
6. Will my work pay for me? Olympia London, REED Expo, Mash Media and others are sponsoring entry for their employees... see our 'Useful Links' section to the right for a template to ask your big bosses to do the same!
7. Who's going? Any women aged over 18 who work in the events industry and like to have fun.
8. Can I bring a friend who is not in the industry? Please? Oh go on then...Yes!
9. Will I get any sleep? Fear not, we will have a quiet room which will be dedicated to beauty sleep.
For more FAQs about Olympia London click here