Giving independent pharmacists a voice, the answers and a clear pathway through sustainability and transformation.
Pharmacy Forward is a brand new, free-to-attend conference for independent community pharmacy owners and their teams. You and your whole pharmacy team are invited to join for what is set to be a highly insightful and topical conference.
Opened and chaired by Professor Ash Soni OBE, this event will give you the opportunity to voice your opinions, hear the answers, and decide clear pathway in this turbulent time.
What will you gain from attending?
- Identify potential areas of additional growth for your business and ensure you have made the most from the new quality payments scheme.
- Leave equipped with new tools to assess the current position of your business and benefit from dedicated sessions on business strategy.
- Explore the logistics behind setting up key services including calculating ROI, marketing, and engaging industry.
- Explore the value of key stakeholders both within and outside your business with sessions on utilising the patient voice and engaging with those able to commission your services.
- Discuss the shape of a resilient workforce including retaining staff, empowering employees and getting the most from your team.
Speakers at the inaugural conference include: Deborah Evans FRPharmS FFRPS, Managing Director, Pharmacy Complete; Harpreet Shergill MRPharmS, Senior Project Manager, NHS Digital; Dave Vosper, Marketing Trainer and Consultant; Mark Palmer, former Marketing Director, Pret A Manger; and the Rt.Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation.