Debuting this May, SME XPO is set to connect the UK's most ambitious businesses.
Whether you're an SME business owner, entrepreneur or leader, discover an action-filled two-day programme designed for you to get the best out of your business. After facing tough challenges over the past two years, SMEs and entrepreneurs are increasingly pressured to adapt, respond, and grow in new ways, and this event aims to offer you a roadmap to navigate this trying and uncertain climate.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to network with over 4000 SME professionals and owners, and hear from legendary business icons including:
- Holly Tucker MBE, Founder of notonthehighstreet and Holly & Co
- Tej Lalvani - CEO of Vitabiotics and ex-Dragon
- Debbie Wosskow OBE - Founder of AllBright
- Dr Ali Parsa - Founder of Babylon Health and many more
Plus, unlimited access to 24 hours of free peer-to-peer learning on investment, scaling-up, and sustainability, as well as open roundtable discussions offering practical, actionable advice from industry experts.
Alongside opportunities for networking and making lasting partnerships, the conference will cover a wide range of insightful topics, including:
- Making the most of global Britain and tapping into new markets
- Answering your questions on trading post-Brexit
- The perfect time to risk it all? Building a business during the pandemic