Experience the finest in food and drink in a way that simply cannot be done over the phone, online or in print at Olympia London.
Now in its 19th year, Speciality & Fine Food Fair is the most influential annual gathering of artisan, speciality and luxury food and drink producers and distributors.
Condensing a year’s work of product sourcing into a fun treasure-trove of innovating and inspiring products, discover the latest artisan trends, learn about new menu ideas and listen to industry experts in an action-packed programme of seminars.
Whether you want to find undiscovered products from the 200 new producers in the Discovery Zone, or to soak up knowledge from local retailers, independent hoteliers and up-and coming restauranteurs at the Food for Thought stage; it's the perfect opportunity for food and drink buyers to differentiate their company’s offering.
What’s On for 2018:
- Meet over 700 curated producers and suppliers of artisan food and drink.
- Try a new tipple at The Drinks Cabinet, an area exclusively for luxury drinks and mixers.
- Find something to make your offering stand-out in the Discovery Zone where all producers are new to the UK market.
- Shop the Ultimate Retail Experience a bespoke installation designed to provide independent retailers with an understanding of the modern consumer’s needs.
- Visit the Great Taste Deli for your chance to see this year’s Top 50 foods displayed in one place.
- Get practical advice from workshops, debates and demonstrations from our two interactive stages: Savour the Flavour and Food for Thought.
- Tread our Trend Trails for an effortless way to discover lucrative new products in key categories, including the Speciality Chocolate Trail featuring 50 fine and artisan chocolate producers with products to help satisfy your customer’s sweet tooth.