Olympia London is set to play host to the must-attend event for architects, specifiers, end users and construction sector suppliers.
Discover a carefully curated showcase of cutting-edge products and solutions, a world-class seminar programme delivered by leading speakers and significant opportunities to engage, educate and network with industry professionals.
Vision 2017 will focus on new and innovative building products, materials and solutions including research and development into the latest software. The show aims to provide ideas for inventive ways to achieve better building design solutions in order to comply with ever-changing legislation.
Partnering with major industry organisations such as RIBA, BRE, NLA and London Festival of Architecture (LFA); Vision 2017 is designed to educate and inspire, with international solutions to local problems.
Its comprehensive educational programme features seminar streams covering:
- Innovations in Architecture and Design: Keynotes & International Conversations
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Health & Wellness
- Future Materials & Systems
- Innovation in Architecture & Design
- Offsite & Modular Construction
- Smart Buildings and Technology Innovations
This is an unmissable event for architects, designers, specifiers and their clients working on live projects in the commercial, health, education and retail sector.