Privacy & Cookies
Olympia Management Services Limited (company registration number 00238811) Olympia Limited (company registration number 661157) and Olympia Car Park Limited (company registration number 5127045), ("we", "us" or "our" for short) are registered to collect and process personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act" for short). We are data controllers of your personal information for the purposes of the Act. If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please write to us to request a subject access form at the address(es) shown below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION:
We may collect:
- Information you provide to us voluntarily and directly such as when you visit the venue, sign up to a mailing list, fill in forms on the website, purchase services, book car parking, contact us by telephone, email or otherwise, give us feedback or enter a competition or prize draw. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial, billing and credit card information.
- Information received from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, event organisers, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and we may receive information about you from them.
When we collect your information through the website, we will notify you as to how this information will be used. We will also provide you with the opportunity to indicate your preferences as to the use of your information.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. We use certain cookies to remember you when you visit the website, to keep track of browsing patterns and to understand how visitors use the website site.
We use the following types of cookies on the website:
- "Google Analytics" cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyse traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way the website works.
- "Session cookies" to identify and maintain a browsing session. These are set to expire after 90 days. These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website.
Most web browsers allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your web browser. Please note however that blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of the website. Further information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION WE MIGHT HOLD:
- Contact details - we will hold contact information you provide to us when you buy our services, such as booking car parking, signing up to a mailing lists etc.
- Payment and billing information - we will hold payment and billing information you provide to us when you make a purchase of any of our services such as booking car parking.
- Information from your use of the website and Wi-Fi -when you use the website, we will collect information from our web servers' logs, such as your IP address. We might also look at what site you came from, which part of the website you use and what you use the website for. We use that information to analyse activity on the website. If you use our Wi-Fi, we may collect your device's unique identifier. We might also collect details of what type of device or operating system you are using and we might look at how often you use the Wi-Fi and where you were when you used it.
- Email activity- we may collect information relating to how you respond to our emails and whether you open them and click the links.
- We may collect information about events you visit, mailing or priority lists you sign up to, and services we provide to you. We might add to this with information received from other companies or sources including demographic information, market research or other publicly available information.
- Other online or offline dealings - we may collect details of your interactions with us via social media or correspondence via email or telephone.
WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
HOW WE MIGHT USE INFORMATION:
We may use information in the following ways:
- To optimise your website viewing - ensuring that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile or other device.
- To provide you with services or support - carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us such as car park booking, providing you with the services that you request from us together with any other relevant information or assistance.
- To provide you with a more personalised experience - looking at the information we hold about you and your interests to create a more tailored experience. We may do this by providing you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. For example, we may make event recommendations. We may also provide you with information about promotions (which in some cases may be provided by third parties) which may be of interest unless you have asked us not to. Where we contact you about these items by email, text message or similar electronic means, we will only do this with your permission.
- To improve our offering - monitoring and analysing the information we hold about you and our other customers in order to make informed decisions about our products, services, websites and advertising.
- To administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our websites about products or services that may interest you or them.
- To record and investigate health and safety related incidents and accidents at the venue.
You may modify your preferences or get further information by contacting us at the address(es) shown below.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law. We will not sell or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent except in the following instances:
- Unless required by applicable law or if we are ordered to do so by a court or other similar body;
- As we may think necessary to protect our legal rights, a registered user or third party, or to prevent personal injury; and /or
- Where we are approached by a potential buyer of our business and/or assets or in relation to any joint venture or other business arrangement. In such circumstances we will be able to pass on your personal information to such third party's advisors and to any prospective buyer, as well as to any other relevant parties.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please request a subject access form by writing to us at the address(es) shown below.
There will be an administrative charge of £10 for providing a copy of this information.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
We want to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service. Please therefore always keep us updated of any changes to your personal information, for example, if your email address changes. You can do this by writing to us at the address(es) shown below.
WHAT DOES PROVIDING US WITH THIS INFORMATION MEAN?
You may contact us at marketing [at] olympia.london or write to us at Marketing Department, Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London W14 8UX